We are excited to announce FREE digital access to The New York Times. This service includes unlimited article access at the library as well as remote access on any device.
How do I do it?
In-Library Access: Visit www.nytimes.com on any WFPL computer or wireless network. Log in or create an account to access NY Times online content for free.
Home / Remote Access: Follow this link or click on the New York Times link at our website (www.watertownlib.org/nytimes). Click “Redeem” and log in or create an account to use the promotional code for 72 hours of free access to NY Times online.
To extend access for another 72 hours, return to the link to redeem another code. There is no limit for code redemptions per account.
Features included in unlimited NY Times online access:
- Unlimited access to NYTimes.com content
- International Edition and Chinese Edition
- Historic Coverage 1851-1922 and 1981 to Current
- Newsletters, Alerts & Times Wire
- Sharing & Commenting
- Times Topics
- Search and Cross Searching
- Real-Time Market Data & Company Research Pages
- Mini Crossword puzzles (Full crossword puzzle not included)
Additional features for remote access only:
- NYTimes Apps
- Today’s Paper: Digital edition of today’s print edition
- 5 Premium Archive (1923-1980) articles per day
Please note: Times Cooking is not included in the subscription.
Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy your newspaper.
-Pauli, Adult Reference Librarian